How to Attract Men The 15 Steps
Gain confidence with men by learning these tips.
Create an edge and maximize your potential.
15 Steps to Meeting and Attracting Men
1. Talk to strangers: Presumably, you have already decided that the one for you is not available in your current circle of acquaintances. If that's the case, you will have to be ready to take some risks, including, yes, talking to and going on dates with men you don't already know.
2. Boycott the beauty contest: Quality men don't always come in decorative packages. Your challenge, for the next months, disqualify a potential date only for things he is capable of controlling ( control does not include surgical alterations). His waistline he can control; his hairline he can't.
3. Drop something: You see him in the lobby by the elevators; he is going up and you're going down. You have only seconds to make your move it's time for drastic measures. Drop something. If he misses the elevator to help you, either he is a really nice guy or he digs you, or both.
4. Speech: Even if you have no idea what to say to a guy, open your mouth and talk. Know that quality men will find your nervousness extremely endearing, especially since they will be feeling the same why.
5. Be direct: Try asking him how to get to the nearest coffee shop. If he shows you the way, you can be 99% sure he is interested.
6. Compliment him: Flattery will get you everywhere. "Nice tie" can lead to "where did you find it?" Which can lead to "do you live near the mall?" and so on. Often the best men are the least slick around women, so don't hesitate to take the initiative and keep taking it.
7. Don't I know you? This line is a clich'e for a reason: It works. You can get into a long conversation about how you might know each other, and you can sniff out a huge amount of information about a guy's hometown, hobbies, without appearing to be fishing.
8. Lose the let him come to me attitude: If he really wants to be with you, he'll find a way, right? Wrong just what do you think men are made of? Only men in the movies keep coming back for more ego-battering rejections in order to get that one special woman. In the real world most men are as afraid of being turned down as you are. Healthy men have healthy fears; they are smart enough to walk away from women who reject them.
9. Go on bad dates: some people are terrified of having a lousy time so that they won't go out with anyone who could be flawed in any way. But there's no such thing as a bad date when you approach the whole process as a research project. The more duds you dine with, the more you'll learn about what you want and don't want in a mate.
10. Maximize your approachability: Being open is the key ingredient for attracting men, and it's easy to achieve. Just put yourself in their shoes. As soon as you become acutely aware that the guy across the room is incredibly nervous about meeting you, you will naturally do whatever you can to put him at ease and you will instantly become more approachable. Carrying any kind of electronic device will close your approachability; thing about it, would you approach a stranger if they are taking a personal call or email? I know that I won't.
11. Ask a guy out: until you have done it yourself, you can't really know how scary it is to ask someone on a date. Just once, try it. You will learn exactly what might hold a man back from asking you out and you will be able to remove those obstacles for the next guy who comes your way.
12. Reveal your rarity: There's no point in hiding your quirks and idiosyncrasies. The right man will love you most for what's unique about you.
13. Show him that you will say yes: Find a way to let him know, without actually saying it, that if he asked you out, you would accept. For example, ask what he's doing over the weekend, tell him it sounds like fun and keep him talking about it. If he's interested in you, he will get the hint (eventually) and invite you out.
14. No games: Some men do fall for women who play games, but I warn you. It's nearly impossible to have a healthy relationship with them. The problem is if they find out it is a game the joke will be on you. Forget the games just be yourself and express your good feelings.
All models were 18 or older at the time the photos or videos were taken.
To see a list of FREE articles for women on: Flirting, What to Say to a Man, What Not to Say to a Man, How to Seduce a Man, Using and Reading Body Language, and a Lot More. Click Here.
Friendfinder.com - Click and Join for FREE